Dale on the Issues
Dale is for:
- Saving jobs through less taxation and regulation
- Reforming state government to get our money’s worth
- Saving traditional marriage between one man and one woman (Dale led the fight to put Amendment One on the ballot)
- Saving lives through organ donation (Heart Prevails Act)
- Legislation that protects unborn children (Unborn Victims of Violence Act)
- Reforming workers’ compensation (Put NC Back to Work Act)
- Revising state government employee pensions and healthcare benefits (Benefit Statement for Employees)
- Your 2nd Amendment Rights
Dale is against:
- Illegal immigration
- Wasteful government spending
- Burdensome taxes and regulations that hinder economic growth
- Forced annexation
A Message From Dale
Why should you care who the next Lt. Governor is?
The next Lt. Governor has to be a verb, not a noun. Being a verb requires legislative experience, an ability to build bridges between the legislative and executive branches, and a good working relationship with the Governor.
I will continue to take care of the needs of two very special interests: the taxpayers and the future of North Carolina.
Every decision should answer the question, “How can we open or keep one more factory, business, or job in North Carolina?”
I will make sure we get our money’s worth out of the things that taxpayers have already paid for.